eXTReMe Tracker

INEKE KOESHERAWATI 90'S HOT INDONESIAN ACTRESS


Photo Inneke Koesherawati

Return to former hot pose problem, Inneke tell a story he first have time to hate at artist of Neno Heir protesting x'self. In her seeing scorpion, its photo is on behalf of art.

Inneke Koesherawati Cantik
" My moment protested in a magazine by Mbak Neno ( Neno Warisman), I very hateful is same once Mbak Neno of because that moment is my photos that I am to the naming art," blaze the star sinetron ' Wife For the Husband of my' is.

Inneke Koesherawati Manis
Now Inneke of course do not again hate at Neno. He exactly very thank you because have been reminded to be do not be fallen to deeper. Beholding rearward of its photo problem, wife from this Fahmi Darmawansyah say, that is its stupidity.

Inneke Koesherawati HOT